Responsible for the promotion and sale of Smack Mobile products and services to include video, high-speed internet, voice and entertainment accessories. The primary focus is on increasing connect volume in assigned territories through sales to both former customers and new customers. Develops a foundational knowledge of Smack mobile’s products and services, improves sales skills and learns how to maximize sales through effectively working assigned turf.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Smack Mobile products, promoting and selling offerings to individual customers by connecting within assigned territory. Displays familiarity with features, benefits, product differences, pricing and campaigns for video, high-speed internet and voice.
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates individual customers’ existing and potential product needs and make recommendations. Increases customer understanding of Smack Mobile products and pricing models as well as competitive advantage over other service providers. Evaluates competitive offers and frames response to show the benefits of Smack Mobile.
- Possesses basic knowledge of selling techniques and turf management; shows confidence in selling ability. Creates and executes basic sales plans with minimal assistance.
- Displays basic time management and organizational skills.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market. Under minimal supervision, establishes and organizes daily sales activities. Generates business through established and approved methods of lead generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure product installation goal is achieved.
- Develops and demonstrates record of success in residential canvassing sales environment with emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Displays thorough understanding of video, high-speed internet and voice services.
- Possesses strong communication, organizational, people and customer service skills.
- Establishes strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing system, databases).
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.
- Where applicable, obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses necessary to sell and/or design alarm systems as required by law.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Dealers at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Smack Mobile is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Some High School Coursework
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: Commission only
Total Target Compensation ( Commission):
Our sales compensation programs offer the potential for significant upside above targeted earnings for those who overachieve their sales targets.
|Job Category||Local Dealer|